We would like to inform you that as of July 9, 2018, Northtown Podiatry is no longer seeing patients as the partnership has been dissolved. You will still be able to see your doctor, as all the doctors will continue to actively practice and see patients. Below we have provided detailed information regarding the transition and location of your doctor going forward.
- Dr. Joseph M. Anain Jr. and Dr. Jules B. Bodo will continue to see patients as WNY Podiatric Associates, at the Seton Building, 2121 Main Street 214, Buffalo, NY 14214.
- WNY Podiatric Associates telephone number: 716-995-7789
- Dr. Sean E. Keating, Dr. Daniel B. Keating and Dr. Michael P. Butler will be joining Excelsior Orthopaedics. They will continue to see patients at the following offices:
- Amherst: 3925 Sheridan Dr., Amherst, NY 14221
- Clarence: 9600 Main Street, Suite 2, Clarence, NY 14031
- Niagara Falls: 10175 Niagara Falls Blvd., Niagara Falls, NY 14304
- Orchard Park: 3045 Southwestern Blvd., Suite 108 Orchard Park, NY 14127
- Excelsior Orthopaedics telephone number: 716-250-9999
- Excelsior Orthopaedics fax number: 716-250-6555
- Excelsior Orthopaedics website: www.excelsiorortho.com
We look forward to continue to provide you with excellent podiatric medical service while maintaining a progressive and successful working environment beneficial to all. We thank you for your continued trust patience as we transition.
Northtown Podiatry Group